Tuesday, May 7, 2024

MAGA TEAM DROOL: Clueless student at Sacramento high school parrots GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump

 
Top headlineSacramento Bee, 5/5/2024
Bottom headlineThe Guardian, 7/7/2021


From the Bee:
Last week, C.K. McClatchy’s student newspaper, The Prospector, published its spring edition with a feature called “What did you say?” The feature’s introduction said it included “some of the weirdest stuff” overheard on campus. The paper listed nine remarks that it called “our favorites,” including items such as “I would definitely get suspended if I beat up the mascot” and “I miss my ex. I’m probably gonna stalk him.” 
The ninth and final item that was reportedly said by a student was “Hitler’s got some good ideas.” An editor reportedly overheard the utterance in government class along with many other students, the newspaper’s adviser said in an email.  [emphasis addd]

More MAGA Team Drool posts: 
2024
The farm team.  (5/6/2024)

2023

No comments: