Scott Walker faces tough task in repaying presidential campaign debts. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 10/17/2015)
Jason Stein reports that Walker will need to raise more than $1 million to pay off his campaign debts.
In addition, Walker cannot simply go to a handful of donors to write the six- and seven-figure checks that helped fuel his super PAC Unintimidated. His debt is in his official presidential campaign committee, which is limited to maximum donations of $2,700 per contributor under federal law.
Working for Wisconsin
- October 5. Governor Scott Walker Kicks Off Working for Wisconsin Tour at B&W MEGTEC
- October 5. Governor Scott Walker Tours University of Wisconsin-Stout Fab Lab
- October 6. Governor Scott Walker Tours Chippewa Valley Technical Center
- October 7. Governor Scott Walker Delivers Remarks at Amazon Fulfillment Grand Opening
- October 8. Governor Scott Walker Tours Stoughton High School Fab Lab
- October 8. Governor Scott Walker Tours Argon Industries
- October 8. Governor Scott Walker Tours Green-Tek, Inc. and Coextruded Plastics Technologies Inc.
- October 9. Governor Scott Walker Visits Stella-Jones Corp.
If you ask Scott Walker about his presidential campaign funds, expect an automatonic response. (10/17/2015)Headline News: About Scott Walker being 'an effective steward of our country's finances'. (10/16/2015)