Saturday, October 17, 2015

If you ask Scott Walker about his presidential campaign funds, expect an automatonic response



As quoted in Daniel Bice | No Quarter, Scott Walker spending little time talking about campaign funds.  (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 10/16/2015)

Variations on a theme:
  • "I gave my comments on the 21st of last month about my campaign. That's all I'm going to say about it to the press.  I've certainly talked to individual supporters along the way, but I'm focusing on being governor."
  • "I made my own comments about the campaign on the 21st, and I'm not going to look backwards. I'm going to look forwards.  You can look at the reports, but I'm focused on being governor."  [emphasis added]

Like father, like sons?
On our first day of travel, I want to take an opportunity to share with you the whirlwind that has been the last 24 hours. We started out our day practicing our remarks, while Dad met with several reporters.*  [emphasis added]

*The first 2 sentences of "Announcement Day", the first post on the Walker sons' campaign blog, The Trail.   This one is written by Matthew.

No comments: