Photo credit: Alliance Defending Freedom
ADF frothing at the mouth:
- The Homosexual Agenda Marches Steadily Forward
- Left vs. Right: How Those Promoting the Homosexual Agenda Are Undermining Parental Rights
- The Bully Market: How Homosexual Advocacy Sells Their Agenda
- Secretary of State Says Homosexual Behavior Trumps Religious Freedom
- More Proof: Homosexual Agenda Clashes with Religious Freedom
- Senate Votes to Impose Homosexual Behavior in the Military
Lots more fear and loathing at ADF. Sounds to me like they want us to live peacefully with their narrow beliefs.
5/10/2018 update, "WI Attorney General Brad Schimel feels it in his fingers, feels in it in his toes", starts here.
The Wisconsin connection
Quoted in Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel defends trip to anti-gay group's conference. (Madison.com, 5/10/2018)
The Troggs' second of two top 10 singles, "Love Is All Around" debuted at #98 on the Billboard Hot 100 for the week ending Feburary 24, 1968. It spent 16 weeks on the chart, peaking at #7
Source: Southern Poverty Law Center
Original 5/9/2018 post, "In the name of the First Amendent, the Alliance Defending Freedom promotes it program of hate, bigotry, and discrimination", starts here.
And Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel approves their message.
Source: Alliance Defending Freedom
Democrats rip Brad Schimel for going to anti-gay group's forum. (Wisconsin State Journal, 5/9/2018)
Brad Schimel gets top billing in the Attorneys General Hall of Shame. (2/28/2018)
Fight fire with fire: Be careful what you wish for, Brad Schimel. (2/21/2018)