Photo source: U.S. Congress
No Friend to the Environment dishonor roll.
Alabama Congressional delegation: U.S. House of Representatives. (Their anti-environmentalism can be summed up in one word: coal. Which is odd, since Alabama contributes a mere 1.9% of U.S. production, good enough for an overall ranking of 13. The state's peak year of production: 1990)
- Bradley Byrne (R). Proposed an amendment that would have cut all FY 2015 funding for the Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
- Martha Roby (R). Voted YES on opening Outer Continental Shelf to oil drilling and barring EPA from regulating greenhouse gases. Signed the No Climate Tax Pledge by Americans for Prosperity.
- Mike Rogers (R). League of Conservation scorecard: 2013: 0%. Lifetime (2003-): 9%.
- Robert Aderholt (R). Without bothering to fact-check, he uses a discredited petition rejecting climate change to make a point.
- Mo Brooke (R). Climate Experts Testify that Climate Change Projections are Unreliable and Misleading.
- Stephen Baucus (R). League of Conservation scorecard: 2013: 0% Lifetime (1993- ): 8%