Sunday, April 23, 2023

GET ME REWRITE: Florida GOP congressman Carlos Gimenez repeatedly praises DeSantis while slobbering over Trump

 

Sun-Sentinel, 4/22/2023
"Look, I think the governor has done a great job in Florida.  There's nothing, I'm not against Gover DeSantis.  It's for President Trump.  And so I'm supporting President Trump.  Not that I don't like Governor DeSantis.  Again, I think he's doing a great job as the governor of th e state of Florida, but I think President Trump is better suited and better prepared to lead us in the director that this country needs to go."

Related posts:
Axios reporter takes acid trip and see signs of support building for DeSantis in Congress.  (4/21/2023)Meet the 8 official Trump sycophants of the United States Senate.  (4/17/2023)
43 members of the U.S. House of Representatives have endorsed Trump for president in 2024. 12 of them are from Texas.  (4/17/2023)


No comments: