Monday, March 20, 2023

Next Door Adventures: UFO lady gets weak response to birthday wish

 
Photo by Retiring Guy

Just one donation during the past week.  

Hi, my name is Dorothy and I'm raising funds to enable me to fulfill my 68th Birthday wish: to attend and learn at a well-known UFO conference at the end of May. I've been interested in the subject my whole life, and now that my son has passed (2020), I'm positioned to engage in the subject more fully. I'm going to be volunteering at the conference too, so I'll be learning so much by going! Thank you for helping me fund my 68th Birthday Wish!

She's reached 12% of her goal since her March 9th post.

Two days later, she thanked the hive for its 'super support'.

March 11, 2023 by Dorothy Hawkins, Organizer March 11th - Incredible - So many people to thank already - Super support showing up for funding my 68th Birthday Wish Fund! Much gratitude and love to all who are sharing my fundraising campaign & donating a few dollars to help!
 
Other Next Door adventures:
2023

2022
Dialogue for the ages.  (10/25/2022)

No comments: