Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Meet newest Trump Clown Show star Adam Newbold, military traitor

 


Navy Times, 1/13/2021
Despite talking a big talk, Newbold said he knew “patriots” who had never taken any action and that he hadn’t been proud of Americans for a long time. But that changed after Jan. 6, he said in the video.  
“I don’t know when the last time you stormed the Capitol was, in fact, not quite sure when the last time anyone stormed the Capitol was... but um that’s what happened,” Newbold said. “And it was historic, it was necessary. And the reason I say I’m proud of Americans, because I wasn’t sure if we still have the spine anymore. But now I see that it exists.” 
Additionally, Newbold inaccurately claimed those who entered the Capitol did not vandalize the building and said that the “main destruction that occurred was stopping them from the nefarious bullsh*t that’s going on in our capital.”


No comments: