1944 Dragon yearbook
Mary's high school activities
Carnival (2); German Club (2, 3); Lebewohl (2, 3). (A separate activity from the German Club, Lebewohl was an annual student publication.)
1967 Warren City Directory
- Bancroft Laurence C (Mary E) formn Sylvania h203 Division St
- Blackwell Helen (wid Walter R) h534 Buchanan
- Bancroft Laurence C & Mary E; quality control formn G T E Sylvania h203 Division St
- Bancroft Mary E Mrs asst treas ofc mgr Warren Sylvania Fed Credit Union r203 Division St
- Stanko Robt H & Cheryl D; set up mn Chautauqua Hdw (Jamestown N Y) h534 Buchanan St
- Bancroft Gerald L & Susan; emp N F h16 Buchanan St (N F - see 2003 of timeline)
- Bancroft Susan Mrs; emp NP h16 Buchanan St
Also in the picture...
- Gail Barker. A customer on my newspaper route. I delivered the Erie Morning News from 1961 to 1965, back in the days when we did our own weekly collecting, my regular Friday afternoon and/or Saturday morning activity from 5th through 9th grade.
- Joyce Baxter O'Connor. One of Mom's best friends from the early 1970s on.
Other members of the class of '44:
Kenneth Klenck. (1/31/2015)
Dolores Nuhfer Anthony. (9/21/2014)
Marjorie Christensen Anderson. (10/6/2013)