Not voting irregularities, Mike, polling irregularities!
Poll numbers: Real Clear Polling
Election results: New York Times
Headline: The Hill,
The businessman, who is backed by President Trump, lost to Minnesota House Speaker Lisa Demuth (R) by roughly 11 percentage points, according to Decision Desk HQ.
When asked by a reporter on his live network, LindellTV, about whether he would concede the race if The Associated Press called it for his opponent, the GOP candidate responded, “Why would I listen to the AP?”
“There’s 265,000 votes left to count. I’m down by 18,000 now,” he continued. “I’m not going to give up this race until the votes are counted. That’s nonsense.” [emphasis added]
Down by 18,000, Mikey? Check again. You're down by 45,370 at last count.
Related posts:
Day 1828 of GOP election denier hysteria: Donald Trump Big Lie Clown Show Circus starring the hapless Mike Lindell. (11/6/2025) 

No comments:
Post a Comment