Financial controls lacking at state jobs agency. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 12/26/2012)
Paul Lapides, associate professor of management and entrepreneurship, is director of the Corporate Governance Center at the Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University, Georgia.
State jobs agency lost track of $8 million in overdue loans. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 10/18/2012)
Richards (D-Milwaukee) represents the 19th Assembly District.
State economic development board not told of HUD criticisms. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 9/26/2012)
Sen. Lassa (D-Stevens Points) represents Wisconsin's 24th Senate District and is a WEDC board member.
WEDC Board members include.....
- Chair. Scott Walker, Governor, State of Wisconsin
- Vice-Chair. Dan Ariens, President and CEO, Ariens Company
- Treasurer. Scott Klug, Managing Director of Public Affairs, Foley and Lardner
- Secretary. Lisa Mauer, President, Tool Service Corporation.
- Rep. Peter Barca, 64th Assembly District
- Raymond Dreger, CEO/President, Seeds and Stuff Market Inc
- Corey Hoze, Senior Vice President, Associated Banc-Corp.
- Sen. Julie Lassa, 24th Senate District
- Paul Radspinner, President and Chief Executive Officer, FluGen, Inc.
- C. Thomas Sylke, Owner and Principal, Sylke Law Offices, LLC
- Don Weber, Founder and CEO, Logistics Health Inc
- Rep. Mary Williams, 87th Assembly District
- Sen. Rich Zipperer,
33rd Senate DistrictDeputy chief of staff and senior legal counsel, Office of the Governor