Lawmakers push bills on public benefits fraud, waterway regulations. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 2/2/2016)
Worried more about the approaching session end than a snowstorm, Republican lawmakers pushed dozens of bills Tuesday......
A sampling of what's in the GOP jobs focus goody grab bag?
- Less strict waterway rules
- Harsher penalties for public benefits fraud
- Requirement that health care providers report all cases involving child sexual activity
- Expansion of property rights
- Reduced protection of wetlands
- Removal of state rules on activity near ditches
- Loosened guidelines for state's aquaculture industry
- Allowing Dane County towns to opt out of county zoning ordinances