As quoted in Rebecca Bradley sworn in as Wisconsin Supreme Court's newest justice. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 10/12/2015)
Running amuck [sic] in her campaign.
Also Monday, The Associated Press reported Bradley had registered a website domain name identifying her as a justice even before applications were due to apply for an opening on the court. She is using the site for her campaign to be elected to a full 10-year term on the court.
- June 2015. Wisconsin Court of Appeals Judge
- December 2012-June 2015. Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge
- August 2007-December 2012. Attorney, Whyte, Hirschboeck, Dudek S.C.
- January 2004-August 2007. Vice-President, RedPrairie Corporation
- February 2000-January 2004. Attorney, Whyte, Hirschboeck, Dudek S.C.
- 1996-2000. Attorney, Hinshaw & Culbertson
Rebecca Bradley talks in code at her christening ceremony. (10/9/2015)
UPDATE: Scott Walker's Supreme Court appointment: Is it all about the money or who gets the money? (10/9/2015)
Rebecca Bradley hopes Scott Walker will punch her $1,350 ticket to a seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court. (10/5/2015)