The 38.6%er sez 'meh'.
Jesse Kremer busy unapologetically authoring conservative bills. (Madison.com, 1/24/2016)
In bullet-point format. Since taking office, Kremer has authored legislation that
- banned abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy [AB237]
- would place gender restrictions on school bathrooms and locker rooms [AB469],
- allow concealed carry permit-holders to carry weapons on public school grounds and college campuses, [AB480]
- put photo IDs on food stamp recipients’ debit cards and [AB222]
Not mentioned in the article:
- prohibit city officials from blocking police officers from asking people about their immigration status. [AB450]
- AB648. Seasonal placement of a Christmas tree in the rotunda 3of the state capitol building or in a church.
- AB330. Prohitibing DOT from installing overhead message boards, traffic cameras, or on-ramp gates on any highway.
- AB59. Waiting period for handguns.
Jesse Kremer solution to terrorism and gun violence: More guns in more places. (1/16/2016)
In so many words, Rep. Jesse Kremer sez he'll sleep better with more guns in Wisconsin schools. (1/14/2016)
Cartoon conservative principles, the Christmas edition: Rep. Kremer accuses fire officials of 'relieving themselves'. (12/23/2015)
Bathroom bill update: Julaine Appling must have inadvertently loosened her grip on Jesse Kremer's leash. (12/16/2015)
Out of (local) control: When it comes to anything resembling a train, Republicans just can't help themselves. (12/1/2015)
The 'bathroom bill' marriage of Jesse Kremer and Julaine Appling. (11/21/2015)
ALEC/NRA waterboy Jesse Kremer blames the media. (10/23/2015)
Waterboys for the NRA and ALEC: Rep. Jesse Kremer (R-Kewaskum) and Sen. Devin LeMahieu (R-Oostburg) (10/13/2015)
Wisconsin Republicans continue their laser-like focus on jobs and the economy. (10/7/2015)
Wisconsin Assembly candidate denounces tax breaks for wind energy but conveniently overlooks what big oil receives. (8/7/2014)
Just what the Wisconsin legislature needs: Another ALEC disciple. (8/7/2014)