Sunday, September 10, 2023

Day 1044 of GOP election denier hysteria (Trump Big Lie Clown Show Circus, Michigan edition)

 
ATTACK Of the Clown Show zombies
starring michigan queen of election deniers
Meshawn maddock
HeadlineMichigan Advance, 9/8/2023
“I’m an elector for Donald Trump from the Michigan Republican Party,” Meshawn Maddock said during a Dec. 16, 2020, interview on the right-wing, Lansing-based Steve Gruber Show. “I, along with the other 15 electors, were guided by legal minds – attorneys for our president, some very incredible constitutional attorneys – I’ve never in my whole life appreciated legal minds and attorneys before.” 
“I can tell you that in the last few weeks, just some incredible minds,” continued Maddock. “And from what I understand, you know, you have the federal constitutional law, and then you have state statutes, and they’re two different things. So, what we did along with seven other states, really send in dueling electors, and that will be there before, you know, a federal constitutional attorney, and it’ll be before [former Vice President] Mike Pence and Congress to make that decision.”


No comments: