Bernier, Larson sign letter to keep local control. (Chippewa Herald, 11/16/2013)
The 5 Assembly legislators include:
- Dean Knudsen, 30th District, R-Hudson.
- Howard Marklein, 51st District, R-Spring Green.
- Tom Larson, 67th District, R-Colfax.(notice his name on the list below)
- Kathy Bernier, 68th District, R-Chippewa Falls.
- Mary Williams, 87th District, R-Medford.
And what does "Tom Terrific" have to say for himself?
In so many words: Dear Sen. Tiffany, Your bill sucks, Sincerely, Pepin County Board. (11/13/2013)
Follow the Gogebic money. (11/7/2013)
Sand mine industry leaders put our minds at ease. (11/5/2013)
Scott Walker donor promises jobs, permanence for Independence and Whitehall residents. (10/29/2013)
Sen. Tom Tiffany's sand mine bill a hot potato. (10/28/2013)
Another Walker campaign donor for SB349. (10/25/2013)
Expensive to the Tune of $430,505.49 (as of June 30, 2013). (10/25/2013)
The Nipper Chronicles: The frac sand mining masters speak. (10/18/2013)
Things aren't so tranquil in Glenwood City Wisconsin lately (10/10/2013)