Sunday, March 26, 2023

Typical reasons why kids get grounded

 

Typical reasons why kids get grounded
  1.  Habitually late or unfinished homework
  2.  Poor grades on report card
  3.  Sass, back talk and/or swearing 
  4.  Staying out late, missing a parent-imposed curfew
  5.  Lying
  6.  Bullying behavior
  7.  Trying to charter a helicopter on my parent’s credit card to have dinner with a friend in another state

New York Times, 3/23/2023
The 49-second video is being hailed, with varying degrees of irony, as a nouveau cinematic masterpiece. Ms. Mars said her goal was to make pasta with vodka sauce but admitted she had to Google the difference between onions and garlic. Before introducing her babysitter’s boyfriend and stating that her “parents are never home,” she nonchalantly confessed: “I’m grounded because I tried to charter a helicopter from New York to Maryland on my dad’s credit card because I wanted to have dinner with my camp friend.”
 

No comments: