Sunday, March 3, 2024

BE FOREWARNED: If Trump is elected president, America becomes one nation under a crypto-fascist god

 
HeadlineSalon, 3/1/2024
Mainstream media outlets have begun to expose Project 2025’s radical vision: A gutted federal government; immigrants rounded up in work camps and deported; a military response to peaceful demonstrations; oppression of women, minorities, the poor and the disadvantaged. For the media, it is simply an extreme conservative plan. 
When I read Project 2025, I recognized immediately that it is a 1,000-page Christo-fascist screed.  
How do I know? I am a product of Christian Nationalism. 
In 1975, my parents joined a southern Christian Nationalist church and enrolled me in their kindergarten. For thirteen years, I was indoctrinated with Christian Nationalist, Moral Majority-era dogma: America is a white, Christian nation; the founders intended for Christianity to be our national religion; it was our responsibility as Christians to compel everyone to live by the truths of the Bible; I might one day have to fight and maybe die to defend my faith.  [emphasis added]


 Related posts:

No comments: