A trade war impacting the state's economic base: agriculture.
Iowa will see 'hits across the board' as trade war with China escalates. (Des Moines Register, 4/2/2018)
Including John Deere, Vermeer, PioneerRelated reading:
Study Measures Significance of Agriculture to Iowa Economy. (Iowa State University Extension and Outreach).
- $72 billion (27% of state's total economy
- 1 of every 6 jobs
Greetings from Trump's America, where hog farmers are the collateral damage in Trump trade war
- Hamilton County. (4/2/2018)
- Hardin County. (4/2/2018)
- Lyon County. (4/2/2018)
- Sioux County. (2/22/2018)
- Union County. (9/10/2017)
- Washington County. (4/2/2018)