The behinders in the 10/30-11/8 UT/Texas Tribune poll:
- 4% - Carly Fiorina, Rand Paul (Jeb appears on graph for headline purposes only)
- 2% - Mike Huckabee
- 1% - Chris Chris, John Kasich, Rick Santorum
- 0% - (next-door neighbor) Bobby Jindal, George Pataki
- Opinions about Ted Cruz have changed very little since 2013; his current 'very favorable' rating (25%) is down 4 points from its June 2014 peak.
- 22% of respondents lean liberal to one degree or another; 49% of respondents lean conservative.
Recent state polls:As the polls churn in Arizona: Trump and Fiorina = big losers; Carson and Rubio = big winners. (11/11/2015)
New Jersey Republicans to Chris Christie and Jeb Bush about that run for the Presidency: FUGGEDABOUTIT. (11/11/2015)
In his home state of South Carolina, Lindsey Graham has the highest unfavorable rating of all Republican candidates. (11/10/2015)
Donald Trump losing altitude in North Carolina. (11/6/2015)
It's presently a 4-way Republican contest in Iowa. (11/6/2015)
New Hampshire Republicans not warming up to Ben Carson. (10/26/2015)
Scott Walker quickly flames out in Michigan. (9/17/2015)