Reported in Sauk County hires new top official amid public calls for board chair to resign. (Madison.com, 1/19/2017)
1/6/2017 update, "The Sauk County government horror show continues", starts here.
Records show county officials had declared Mueller’s property a public health nuisance nearly two years before to his death. They alleged he didn’t have a working septic system, was dumping human waste, and had an illegal junkyard outside his unpermitted mobile home.Sauk County Corporation Counsel mission statement.
Original 12/8/2016 post, "Sauk County sends Season's Greetings to its taxpayers with this", starts here.
Fry was selected for the job in March after the county paid a search firm nearly $24,000 to find qualified candidates. Her predecessor, Interim Administrative Coordinator Brentt Michalek, signed a similar deal in June in which he was paid nearly $25,000 to resign.
- Sauk County administrative coordinator under scrutiny. (11/3/2016)
- Discussion of Sauk County administrator's removal delayed. (11/10/2016)
- County board approves special meeting on administrative calendar. (11/15/2016)
- New Sauk County jail health contractor subject of controversy. (11/17/2016)
- County supervisors ordered to preserve documents, data. (11/20/2016)
- Sauk County Board approves separation agreement with top administrator. (11/22/2016)
- Sauk County's last two top administrators dismissed under similar circumstances. (11/29/2016)
- Letter to the editor: Sauk County must fix high turnover in top positions. (12/1/2016)
- Sauk County won't release complaints against administrator. (12/1/2016)