As quoted in 1/5/2016 press release
- As his colleague Gary Palmer similarly said, Nothing in the President’s Executive Actions would have done anything to stop the most recent incidents of gun violence.
- As his colleague Paul Gosar similarly said, The president’s gun control proposals would not have stopped any of the major shootings which took place this past year.
- As his colleague Matt Salmon similarly said, The ‘executive actions’ he announced today wouldn’t have done anything to avert the senseless killing in San Bernardino.
- As his colleague John Fleming similarly said, But studies have shown restricting gun rights do not prevent violence – stronger law enforcement does.
- As his colleague Mark Meadows similarly said, Combatting gun violence in the U.S. is critically important, but the actions announced by President Obama today would do nothing to address it and would instead unlawfully restrict law-abiding citizens’ access to firearms.
The NRA pledge of allegiance chorus:
Gary Palmer (R-Alabama). 1/6/2016)
Paul Gosar (R-Arizona). (1/6/2016)
Matt Salmon (R-Arizona) (1/6/2016)
Ken Buck (R-Colorado) (1/6/2016)
Barry Loudermilk (R-Georgia) (1/7/2016)
Marlin Stutzman (R-Indiana) (1/7/2016)
John Fleming (R-Louisiana) (1/7/2016)
Mark Meadows (R-North Carolina) (1/7/2016)
Other Bridenstine posts:
Meet 'the crazies' in the U.S. House of Representatives. (10/9/2015)
No friend to the environment. (3/30/2015)