Scott Walker (photo credit: Wikipedia)
With the co-stars.....
Keith Gilkes, campaign chief of staff (2010)
- Keith Gilkes, Scott Walker's Chief of Staff, Resigns. (HuffPo, 9/30/2011)
- Congratulations, Keith Wilkes. (Franklin Now, 6/30/2012)
Jill Bader, campaign spokeswoman
- Jill Bader: Walker's Communications Director, A Campaign of Communication. (The Hispanic Conservative)
- Did Scott Walker aide Jill Bader commit voter fraud? (Brew City Brawler, 12/7/2010)
R.J. Johnson, campaign adviser
- Johnson Jordahl
- Wisconsin Club for Growth plans to stay active. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 2/22/2011)
Cindy Archer, Milwaukee County administration director; county chief of staff
- Archer profited when job shifted from civil service to appointment. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 9/17/2011)
- Cindy Archer, a top official in Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's administration, takes leave. (Appleton Post-Crescent, 8/26/2011)
- An ostrich's view
Tom Nardelli, Milwaukee County chief of staff.
- WisPolitics e-profile.
- Nardelli named to his second Walker administration post. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 7/18/2011)
- Nardelli abruptly quits state job. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 8/23/2011)
- Questions still trail Nardelli. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 2/11/2012)
Fran McLaughlin, Milwaukee County spokeswoman
- Records of 2 former Walker spokespeople subpoenaed, court file says. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 3/26/
- Ex-Walker spokeswoman given immunity in John Doe probe. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 5/31/2012)
Timothy Russell, Milwaukee County housing director
- Former top Walker aide Russell had previously been fired for 'gross misconduct'. (Wisconsin State Journal, 1/31/2012)
- Scott Walker's 2 Daddies. (Wisconsin Citizens Media Cooperative, 2/20/2012)
- Russell-Walker Operation John Doe. (Politi-Scoop, 6/10/2012)
- State of Wisconsin. Circuit Court Criminal Division. Milwaukee County. Criminal Complaint.
Kelly Rindfleisch, Deputy Chief of Staff
- Ex-Walker aide sentence. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 11/19/2012)
- Campaign, county work intertwined under Walker, prosecutor says. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 11/19/2012)