Year of Construction: 1868
Architectural Style: Second Empire
Photo credit: Retiring Guy (Sept. 2013)
Elial Todd Foote Valentine (1820-1892) was the original owner of the house.
It was the residence of the Wilton Monroe Lindsay family from 1881 to 1927.
Sold to Dr. E. G. Hamilton in 1927. He removed the mansard roof and front porch.
By the time the Nelson family moved to Warren in 1957, the house's interior had been remodeled into doctors' offices, thus the "Physicians' Building". Dr. Lee Borger's pediatrics waiting room was on the front right side of the 2nd floor.