- North: Mineral Point Road
- West: Midvale Boulevard
- South: Southwest Commuter Trail (former Illinois Central Railroad tracks)
- East: Glenway Street
- 1928. Creation of subdivision announced in 1928. Lots sold quickly during first two years.
- 1930 (July 20). Westmorland Golf Course (9 holes), just west of subdivision, opened on July 20, 1930.
- Stone pillars at Mineral Point Road and Westmorland Boulevard was to be entrance to golf course clubhouse, which was never built
- 1945. Golf course closes. Land sold to Our Lady Queen of Peace Church
- 1946. Portion of golf course not sold to church platted for development.
- 1950. Development of the area between Frederick Lane and railroad tracks)
- 1951. Midvale School opens.
- 1955. Midvale Boulevard south of Mineral Point Road constructed.
Bullet points source: The Origins of Some Madison, Wisconsin, Street Name. Part VII. (Historic Madison, Inc. of Wisconsin)
Approach and auto tour of Owen Parkway, Hoyt Park. (12/6/2017)
Auto tour of Indian Hills subdivision, Madison WI. (12/6/2017)
Auto tour of Pilgrim Village. (12/5/2017)
Auto tour of Highlands. (12/5/2017)
UPDATE. Madison's "Levittown" at 66. (12/2/2017)