The following cuts are enumerated:
Medina County District Library
- Budget cut by nearly $300,000 for rest of year.
- Reduced hours at Buckeye, Seville and Highland branches.
- Layoffs and hour reductions for employees.
Wadsworth Public Library
- Budget cut by nearly $400,000 for rest of the year.
- Reduced hours starting Sept. 1 — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday (2 hours less), 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday (2 hours less) and noon to 5 p.m. Saturday (four hours less).
- Elimination of bookmobiles, possible layoffs and lower materials budget.