Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons
Paraphrased from Interior Nominee Intervened to Block Report on Endangered Species. (The New York Times, 3/26/2019)
The Real-Life Effects of Trump’s Environmental Rollbacks: 5 Takeaways From Our Investigation. (The New York Times, 12/26/2018)
- Trump has quickly undercut Obama's legacy.
- Environmental impacts span the country.
- The rollbacks touch air, water, chemicals, andn climate.
- The decline of coal has not been stopped.
- Progress is slowing -- but there's still progress.