Walker tells Republicans he transformed Wisconsin. (Fox11, 5/16/2015)
No wonder he didn't achieve his jobs creations goal!
Walker, his shirt sleeves rolled up, ticked off a list of laws that have been enacted since he took office in 2011. That includes.......
- ending collective bargaining for most public workers
- making Wisconsin a right-to-work state
- legalizing concealed weapons
- requiring a photo identification to vote
- defunding Planned Parenthood
- cutting taxes by $2 billion
Every day is opposite day in Walkerworld.
Walker made these comments at a Presidential campaign stop at the Wisconsin Republican Party convention in La Crosse.