"Makin' zero dollars a week." The latest Republican minimum-wage meme.
The Betrayer? Hey, I didn't say it!
Source of quote, a conservative nutfest gathering.
Apparently, the Dumber One, a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School, needs to catch up on his reading.
- Crime Turns Boom Town into Wild West. ( CNN Money, 10/28/2011)
- An Oil Town Where Men Are Many, and Women Are Hounded. (The New York Times, 1/15/2013)
- Hot Economy, Cold Comfort: North Dakota's Homeless Problem. (Reuters, 2/11/2014)
- Rent in Williston, N.D. tops averages in New York City and Los Angeles. (New York Daily News, 2/17/2014)
- A North Dakota town is the most expensive place to rent an apartment in the United States.
(The Verge, 2/19/2014)
- Dark side of the boom. North Dakota’s oil rush brings cash and promise to reservation, along with drug-fueled crime (Washington Post, 9/26 2014)
Yes, folks, this is Ted Cruz's vision for America!
Rubio, Cruz, and Paul: Dumb, dumber, and dumbest. (1/26/2015)