- Just what IS the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten program?
- How much will it cost to start and maintain the program?
- How do parents track reading?
- How can libraries make the most of the program?
- But what does this actually look like? (links)
According to the CDE, 1000 Books Before Kindergarten was first offered by the Bremen Public Library in Indiana. (Apologies in advance if I've started or reignited a Two Rivers Wisconsin/Ithaca New York "Birthplace of the Ice Cream Sundae"-type battle. But if it's been confirmed by Marge, I don't think I've stirred anything up!)
Albany, Albertson Memorial Library
Elkhorn, Matheson Memorial Library
Grafton, U.S.S. Liberty Memorial PL
Medford, Francis L. Simek Memorial Library
Menasha, Elisha D. Smith PL
Random Lake, Lakeview Community Library
Sheboygan, Mead PL
And then there's Pinterest
....to be continued.....
Send me your library's link if you'd like to be added to the list.