Wednesday, December 30, 2009
LA Times Picks Top 10 Social Media Moments in 2009
Link to December 29 Los Angeles Times article. (via AAF SmartBrief)
10. "Word of Web" (As opposed to word of mouth.)
9. Whopper sacrifice. (Delete 10 friends in exchange for a burger.)
8. Google Wave. (Retiring Guy has yet to experience this moment.)
7. Twitter and Facebook under hack attack.
6. Ashton Kutcher vs. CNN. (What the article also refers to as the "top 1 stupidest moments [sic] in social media". So then why is it #6? Stupid is as stupid does.)
5. Susan Boyle launches career. (Retiring Guy has watched a few Lady Gaga videos online -- I actually like "Bad Romance"-- but has so far avoided the Boyle phenomenon.)
4. R.I.P. Michael Jackson.
3. R. I. P. Jeff Goldblum? (One of many bogobits.)
2. Iran "green" protests.
1. Hudson River plane landing.