As quoted in GOP bill would place inspectors in Wisconsin agencies. (La Crosse Tribune, 12/14/2015)
As reported in the same article.
As prescribed by the bill, the inspectors general would be appointed by Joint Committee on Legislative Organization.
Whose membership includes:
- Senator Mary Lazich (R-New Berlin), co-chair
- Representative Robin Vos (R-Burlington), co-chair
- Senator Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau)
- Senator Leah Vukmir (R-Wauwatosa)
- Senator Jen Shilling (D-La Crosse)
- Senator Dave Hansen (D-Green Bay)
- Representative Jim Steineke (R-Kaukauna)
- Representative Dan Knodl (R-Germantown)
- Representative Peter Barca (D-Kenosha)
- Representative Katrina Shankland (D-Stevens Point)
The Republicans have a 6-4 advantage.
Photo credit: Wisconsin Democracy Campaign