Proposed for just beyond the trees.
Photo by Retiring Guy
The developer has shared conceptual plans with the city Planning Division for the private portion of the Hill Farms property. They show the creation of what amounts to a mini-neighborhood with four new interior streets on the property, which is bordered by University Avenue, North Segoe Road and Sheboygan Avenue.
The preliminary concept shows
- A 145,700-square-foot hotel tower;
- 300 to 350 housing units;
- 225,000 square feet of office space;
- 152,370 square feet of medical office space;
- 26,800 square feet of restaurant space;
- 128,050 square feet of retail space; and,
- A parking garage with 2,800 spaces and 70 surface spaces.
These and other documents found at City of Madison