Source: Warren Times Observer
Angeline is listed as a member of the freshman class in the 1935 Dragon yearbook, which appears to be her last connection with the Warren High School class of 1938.
Group photo of freshman girls.
1967 Warren City Directory
- Angie's Beauty Salon (Philip Trusso) 818 Pennsylvania av E
- Valone James R (Angeline M; Valone Shoe Store) h 100 N Irvine
- Valone Rosemary student r100 N Irvine
- Valone Ross student r100 N Irvine
- Valone Shoe Store (James R Valone) 336 Pennsylvania av W
1983 Warren City Directory
- Valone Angeline M Mrs (Valone Shoe Store) h105 McPherson St
- Valone Shoe Store (James F Hackett) 336 Pennsylvania Ave W
The popularity of 'Angeline' peaked in 1915. Since 1956, she has struggled to maintain her place on the Social Security Administration's list of top 1000 baby names for girls.