Next thing we know, he'll be at the kids' table at the debate.
Source: Real Clear Politics
The behinders in the 8/27-30 Monmouth University poll:
- 5% - Jeb Bush
- 4% - Marco Rubio, John Kasich
- 3% - Rand Paul
- 2% - Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum
- 1% - Chris Christie, Bobby, Jindal, Rick Perry
- 0% - Lindsey Graham
- Scott Walker was chosen by 22% of respondents in the July 2015 Monmouth poll
- Walker trails Trump, Carson, and Cruz for the Tea Party and 'very conservative' vote, categories in which he excelled earlier in the year.
Currently, the most popular article at the Washington Post's website: