Among those who were slated to attend the [Republican Governors Association] conference and retreat in California in July 2013 were
- Eric Schutt, Scott Walker's Chief of Staff
- Mike Huebsch. Secretary, Department of Administration
- Stephan Thompson. Walker campaign manager
- Keith Gilkes, political adviser
- Rich Zipperer, Deputy Chief of Staff
- Eileen Schoenfeldt, Senior Adviser
- Waylon Hurlburt, Senior Adviser
- Kevin Moore, Deputy Secretary of the Department of Health Service
They're on the program.
A sampling of Republican Governors Association conference sponsors from the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign.
Walker's Allies Rush to Aid Wisconsin GOP Governor. (ABC News, 9/17/2014)
The RGA loves that Scott Walker guy. And they're currently digging deeper.
The RGA spent $5 million to help elect him in 2010 and $10 million more to keep him there during a 2012 union-driven recall, when Walker became the first governor in U.S. history to survive such an effort.