Recruited, looking to bail, or somewhere in-between? State Rep. Chad Weininger, R-Allouez, confirmed today he has applied for the position of director of administration under Brown County Executive Troy Streckenbach.
Here's his resume as it appears on the Wisconsin State Assembly website:
- Former city clerk of Green Bay
- Foreign service, U.S. State Department
- Chief of staff for mayor of Green Bay
- Deputy chief of staff to Cong. Mark Green
- Staff assistant to state senator Robert Cowles
- Former small business owner
Seems to me he might prefer working closer to home, which, for now, puts it in the "somewhere in-between" category.
Weininger won his first Assembly race in 2010 with 57.6% of the vote.
He was re-elected in 2012 with 55.6% of the vote.
Public libraries in the 4th Assembly District:
Brown County Public