Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dale, every state has stupid laws

In California, it's illegal to peel an orange in a hotel room.


Editorial: It's not butter - it's pointless. (Oshkosh Northwestern, 9/20/2011)

Excerpt:   The ridiculous law isn't doing any harm – restaurants can skirt the law by serving both margarine and butter – but gee, it makes Wisconsin look dumb on a Web search. No, really: "I literally Googled 'stupid Wisconsin laws' and this one came up as No. 1," Republican state Rep. Dale Kooyenga told the Associated Press. The 32-year-old from Brookfield (who may have too much free time on his hands) is sponsoring the bill to strike this unfair, liberty-curtailing law from our state books. Amen to that.  {Emphasis added.]

Well, I literally Googled 'stupid Wisconsin laws', and this is what I found.,

And, Lordy, here's what displayed when I clicked on the first link.

One might conclude that I also have.....

No comments: